Who Needs Relax & Breathe?
You need Relax & Breathe if one of the following describes you. Click on the links to discover why.
- • Someone with Allergic Rhinitis or Hay fever (reacts to airborne allergens like pollen, dust, etc.)
- • Someone with a new car who doesn’t like the scent of industrial adhesive and other chemicals;
- • Someone with an older car which has developed an unusual odor;
- • Commuters who wish to avoid prematurely destroying their particle filter but still wish to avoid traffic and industrial smog;
- • Professional Drivers (Taxi, HGV, Delivery, Courier, etc.) who wish to maintain a safe and pleasant driving environment;
- • Someone who car pools or rides with different people in their car on a regular basis;
- • Someone with a lowered immune system who wishes to avoid the risk of inhaling airborne illnesses;
- • Parents who drive children to school and wish them to avoid harmful traffic fumes, allergens and in-car cross infection between passengers; &
- • …. Anyone who values clean air or the benefits of avoiding the airborne toxins commonly found in poor air quality!